Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Red Fox Decal Installation

I installed an extra large Red Fox Decal today!



He now lives in the kids' playroom of a charming Victorian home here in my fair city of Philadelphia. I recently had a clearance sale on all my old stock and switched decal printers. I am truly happy with the new product. Many of my designs have irregular edges and super tiny details so, although I really liked the matte paper-like finish of my initial product, I needed a more practical material that wouldn't tear during application and would generally be more durable. I also wanted something that would work for both decals and this new line of removable wallpaper, which needs to be water-resistant and durable enough to wipe clean.

These decals are really easy to apply. All you need is a couple pieces of masking tape and a squeegee to prevent catching air bubbles (if you buy an oversize decal from me I include one). It is so simple that I probably don't even need to tell you how, but here's a visual just in case...



It might seem like a lull around here lately, but there is a lot happening behind the scenes! Upcoming projects include a freaking unbearably adorable line of children's clothing, a comprehensive new web store with lots of sticky things beyond decals, and a greater selection of giclee reproductions of my large scale oil paintings. Life is busy and beautiful as well. I wish you a happy summer and thank you for visiting!

No comments: